The content of JNEP Vol. 2, No. 3 is:
- The discharge of individuals from hospital: Do we need to refocus our research?
- Feelings and expectations of permanent colostomy patients
- Use of virtual simulations for improving knowledge transfer among baccalaureate nursing students
- Development and psychometric testing of the nursing student satisfaction scale for the associate nursing programs
- The perceptions of nurses in their management of patients experiencing anxiety
- Using Boyer to create a culture of scholarship: Outcomes from a faculty development program
- Psychometric and maternal sociodemographic assessment of the breastfeeding self-efficacy scale - short form in a brazilian sample
- The satisfaction with simulation experience scale (SSES): A Validation Study
- A Triangulation study: Bahraini nursing students' perceptions of nursing as a career
- Humming as a means of communicating during mealtime situations: A single case study involving a woman with severe dementia and her caregiver
- Risks for non-communicable chronic diseases: A cross-sectional study with undergraduate nursing students
- Quality assurance and quality enhancement of the nursing curriculum – happy marriage or recipe for divorce?
- The structure of the “lived-experience”: analysis of reports from women with systemic lupus erythematosus
- Correlations between stress and anxiety levels in nursing students
- Motivations driving spiritual engagement based on a phenomenological study of spirituality amongst palliative care clients and caregivers
- Workplace violence towards nurses: A reality from the Pakistani context
- How can we help minority nursing students?
- Computer-based nursing education: An integrative review of empirical studies
- A systematic review of nurses’ knowledge of genetics
- Counseling chronically ill adults in the healthcare setting: An integrative literature review
Journal of Nursing Education and Practice
ISSN 1925-4040 (Print) ISSN 1925-4059 (Online)
Copyright © Sciedu Press
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'Sciedu.ca' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.